Effective date: April 1, 2020
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
A cookie is a small text file that can be stored on and accessed from your device when you visit one of our Sites, to the extent you agree. The other tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices or monitor your website activity to enable us to collect information about how you use our Sites. This allows our Sites to recognize your device from those of other users of the Sites. The information provided below about cookies also applies to these other tracking technologies. You can find more information at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
To administer our Sites and for research purposes, Fantastic Floor Trinidad and Tobago has contracts with third party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our Site users. These third party service providers use persistent Cookies to help us to improve the user experience, manage our Site content, and analyze how users navigate and utilize the Sites.
3. FIRST AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
“First party Cookies” are cookies that belong to Fantastic Floor Trinidad and Tobago and that Fantastic Floor Trinidad and Tobago places on your device. “Third party Cookies” are cookies that another party places on your device through our Site. Fantastic Floor Trinidad and Tobago may contract with third party service providers to send e-mails to users who have provided us with their contact information. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our e-mail communications, and/or to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on, the third party service providers may place Cookies on the devices of these users.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
Session Cookies are temporary and deleted from your machine when your web browser closes. We use session Cookies to help us track internet usage as described above.
The data collected by the Sites and/or through Cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. In any event, such information will not be kept for longer than one year. Our Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Strictly Necessary/ Technical - These Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as you have requested. These Cookies, for example, let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites.
- Analytical/ Performance - These Cookies are used by us or third party service providers to analyze how the Sites are used and how they are performing. For example, these Cookies track what pages are most frequently visited, and from what locations our visitors come from. If you subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise register with the Sites, these Cookies may be correlated to you. These Cookies include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
- Functionality - These Cookies let us operate the Sites in accordance with the choices you make. These Cookies permit us to "remember" you in-between visits. For instance, we will recognize your user name and remember how you customized the Sites and services, for example by adjusting text size, fonts, languages and other parts of web pages that are alterable, and provide you with the same customizations during future visits.
If you do not want Cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘Help’ / ‘Tool’ or ‘edit’ section or see www.allaboutcookies.org . Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including strictly necessary Cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our Sites.
If you want to remove previously-stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Sites from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
6. HOW DO WE USE OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES IN OUR COMMUNICATIONS?
Fantastic Floor Trinidad and Tobago may collect information about whether you open or click any links in the knowledge, research or event communications that we send to you through web beacons.
A web beacon is a graphic image, which is placed on a website or in an email that alone or in conjunction with cookies compile information about your usage of or your interaction with a Fantastic Floor Trinidad and Tobago website or email. For example, we may add web beacons to the knowledge, research or event communications that we send to you to determine whether you have opened our email or clicked a link. The analysis gathered helps us improve the effectiveness of content and format of our websites and email communications.
7. HOW DO I REFUSE OR WITHDRAW MY CONSENT TO THE USE OF WEB BEACONS?
You may avoid web beacons by configuring your email reader program to disable the functionality that enables remote images to load and by refraining from clicking on any links in email messages.
8. CONTACT US